Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What Happened Along The Way

As you can see its been a long time since I posted.  Much has happened.  I plan to post entries about each part in the future.  Stay tuned:

1. 2008 - after selling my businesses - I took a long trip to Asia (Thailand, Sri Lanka, India and Nepal with a 8 day stop over in Hawaii).  Much to tell and share about this tour. One post below shows pictures from my southern India tour.

2. 2009 - My year of training for long distance running.  A few trips along the way for scuba diving but the highlight was training and running in the Chicago Marathon.  See blog link to our training site on the right.

3. Late 2009 - Bought a building to incubate a new startup company that focus's on business services and equipment.  Offering sales and service on most all business printers like HP, Lexmark and Kyocera as well as telephone equipment and Voice over IP services.  Most all back office solutions are offered.  Officially started up sales and service March of 2010.  Here's a link to our web site: http://www.agtbizsolutions.com

Stay tuned...
-Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment